Broker Acrisure has launched a syndicate at Lloyd’s that will begin underwriting on 1 January 2023.
Flux syndicate 1985, managed by Asta, has been granted ‘in principle’ approval by Lloyd’s. It is expected to generate gross written premium of £106.7m in 2023, of which 70% is new to Lloyd’s, said ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: