Airline insurance market braces for Q4 price rises, says WTW
Price rises for the airline insurance market seem likely during the Q4 renewal season, according to WTW. It says that while major claims have been limited in 2022, it points to attritional losses, as well as the impact of the Russia/Ukraine crisis.
In its Q4 Airline insurance market renewal outlo...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: