Anra conference to focus on opportunities and risks from AI and big data
Italian risk management association Anra will hold its 22nd annual convention in Milan on 24-25 October at the MiCo – Centro Congressi Milano.
The central theme of the event are the risks and opportunities presented by the evolution of artificial intelligence (AI) and big data.
Anra is delight...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: