AM Best has changed its outlook of Canopius US Insurance’s and Canopius Reinsurance’s A- financial strength from stable to negative, citing balance sheet pressures.
The underwriting results of the Canopius units recovered in 2021 from ‘underperformance’ in 2017-2020 but their capital adequacy rat...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: