Blunck to succeed Jeworrek at Munich Re
Munich Re has announced that Thomas Blunck is to succeed Torsten Jeworrek as the head of its non-life reinsurance operations.
Jeworrek, who joined Munich Re some 32 years ago, will step down from Munich Re’s board of management on 31 December 2022 at his own request. A reinsurance industry vetera...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: