Canadian P&C market stabilising with focus on risk quality
The Canadian property and casualty insurance market has stabilised, with increased competition and a more diversified appetite, says Aon, but insurers are focused on risk quality.
In its Spring 2023 Canadian Insurance Market Update, Aon says that economic uncertainty, costly reinsurance capacity,...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: