China hinders growth in sustainability reporting at world’s largest firms
More focus needed on biodiversity, say experts
Sustainability reporting is inching towards 100% at the world’s largest 250 companies (G250) but the figure remains unchanged since 2020 at 96%, according to KPMG.
Publishing its biennial Survey of Sustainability Standards, KPMG says the only companies in the G250 that do not report on sustainabi...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: