Cyber claims fall but vulnerabilities leave door open to attackers: Coalition
A separate report from Kroll tracks ransomware ‘swarm’
Cyber insurance claims recorded a 22% fall in 2022, helped by a 54% drop in ransomware claims, according to Coalition. But the cyber insurer warned that although claims frequency has stabilised, the risk remains a persistent threat to business; claims severity increased by 7% to an average loss of $...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: