Ferma worried about insurance gaps caused by Cyber Resilience Act
Ferma has told the EC it welcomes the Cyber Resilience Act (CRA) that was proposed in September and will impose mandatory cybersecurity requirements for manufacturers, importers and distributors of a wide range of devices, plus fines for non-compliance.
In its response to the Commission’s proposa...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: