Fire losses increase marine claims: AGCS
Policyholders warned of underinsurance as cargo values surge
Fire and explosion are the most expensive cause of loss for marine insurers, with damaged cargo the most frequent, according to Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS).
Publishing a sector report as part of its Global Risk Dialogue, AGCS said fire losses cost marine insurers €1.65bn durin...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: