Gallagher acquires Brazilian brokerage
Arthur J Gallagher has acquired São Paulo-based retail brokerage Interbrok Group.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Interbrok Group was founded in 1976. It has about 100 employees and provides commercial and personal lines coverages and services to clients throughout Brazil.
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: