Gallagher expects further rate increases as it reports revenue growth
Primary insurance rates will likely increase further in 2023 as the effect of higher year-end reinsurance costs filter through to commercial insurance buyers, especially on property risks, according to Arthur J. Gallagher.
Speaking on a call with analysts to discuss the brokerage’s fourth quarter...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: