Insurance Europe welcomes EU Data Act but seeks ‘robust’ sector legislation
Insurance Europe said the proposed EU Data Act is set to shape the single market for data and it is therefore crucial that the rules establishes a framework that supports innovation.
The European insurer body has published a paper that examines the impact of different positions taken on the Data ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: