Insured losses of $132bn from naturals disasters in 2022
$313bn global economic loss but protection gap lowest on record, says Aon
Insured losses from natural disasters amounted to $132bn in 2022, the fifth costliest year on record for insurers, according to Aon’s 2023 Weather, Climate and Catastrophe Insight report.
Natural disasters caused $313bn of global economic losses during the year, said Aon. This is 4% above the 21s...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: