Second-quarter global insurtech investment was up on Q1 but funding was well down on the same period last year, according to Gallagher Re.
There was $2.41bn of insurtech funding in Q2. This is up 8.3% on the first quarter but 50.3% lower than 2021’s record-breaking second quarter, finds Gallagher...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: