IUA to work further with Airmic on wordings and contract clarity
UK and wider European risk managers will be pleased to hear that the International Underwriting Association (IUA), which represents 73 London market insurers, has pledged to focus on policy wordings and delivering better contract clarity this year.
The IUA and the Lloyd’s Market Association (LMA)...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: