Kaseya may signal worrying new phase in cyberattacks
The recent Kaseya ransomware attack could signal the start of a new wave of larger, more sophisticated cyberattacks, according to CyberCube.
The attack, attributed to REvil, targeted as many as 1,500 companies with ransomware after hackers exploited a vulnerability in software provided to managed s...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: