Lloyd’s estimates that its losses from hurricane Ian will range between $2.3bn and $3bn net of reinsurance.
The figures is based on a 3% to 5% share of the total insurance market loss and an industry-wide figure of $66m.
Lloyd’s said the loss is within its range of modelled outcomes and has no...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: