Lloyd’s names new CUO
Lloyd’s has appointed Beazley’s Rachel Turk as its new chief underwriting officer.
Turk is currently group head of strategy and executive committee member at Lloyd’s insurer Beazley. Before this she led Beazley’s US D&O underwriting team.
Turk is a board member of the Lloyd’s Market Associ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: