Macroeconomic pressures but structured credit and political risk insurance capacity grows, says Gallagher
Supply issues, inflation and tightening financial conditions, combined with heightened market volatility and increasingly sluggish Chinese growth, as well as turbulence from increasing political risk, are the main macroeconomic pressures on global growth, according to Gallagher.
But despite the i...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: