McDonald’s franchise penalised for child labour safety violations
Big rise in US child labour cases
The US Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has penalised a McDonald’s franchise in Morristown, Tennessee, after a 15-year-old employee suffered hot oil burns while using a deep fryer.
The OSHA discovered that Faris Enterprises, operator of the McDonald’s restaurant, illegally all...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: