Miller appoints head of M&A to support continued growth ambitions
Claire Connolly has been appointed head of M&A at Miller. The broker said the move is part of its continued investment in growth and its objective to expand its footprint through both strategic M&A and organic growth.
Connolly will report to Ben Speers, chief corporate and legal affairs o...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: