New hire expands McGill and Partners’ structured solutions team
McGill and Partners has expanded its structured solutions team with the hire of new partner Dan Cordina. He will lead retrospective reinsurance and legacy transactions for risks attaching to old underwriting years. He will report to Andy Hill, partner in structured solutions.
McGill and Partners ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: