SEC awards $28m to two whistleblowers and $101m since October
The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced its second double-digit, multimillion-dollar whistleblower award within the past week on Tuesday by awarding more than $28m to joint whistleblowers who provided critical information and assistance in an enforcement action.
The agency said ...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: