Strong commercial results boost Travelers’ profit
Travelers has reported that fourth-quarter net income rose 2% to $1.33bn on the strength of its commercial segments, which offset challenges in personal lines. For the year, the insurer’s net income rose 36% to $3.66bn, and its combined ratio improved a touch to 94.5% from 95%.
“We are particular...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: