Norwegian insurer Gjensidige Forsikring Group has recorded a pre-tax profit of NOK1,506.2m (€153m) for the first quarter of this year, down from €162m for the same period last year.
The group, which is present in Denmark, Sweden and the Baltics as well as Norway, reported strong growth in premium...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: