Three quarters of risk managers believe they should play bigger role in ESG
While more than half of risk managers surveyed by WTW said they play a significant role in managing ESG risks, 77% believe the risk management function should be more involved in in related initiatives and setting ESG strategy.
WTW said the main conclusion from its poll of more than 312 companies...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: