UK Swiss insurance trade proposal could be model for future agreement: LMG
The London Market Group (LMG) has proposed a free-trade framework for Swiss insurers that could serve as a template for future agreements between third countries and the UK.
Last month, the UK and Switzerland committed to an “ambitious” cross-border financial services trade agreement that will in...
Want to read this article?
Register for ultimate access to this article and ALL our premium content
ULTIMATE ACCESS PROVIDES YOU WITH
- Unrestricted access to Commercial Risk, Commercial Risk Europe and Global Risk Manager news, exclusive expert analysis and opinion
- Breaking news, daily and/or weekly Commercial Risk Europe newsletters and regular digital publications
- Breaking news, weekly and monthly Global Risk Manager newsletters and quarterly digital Journal
- European and global surveys, rankings and special reports
- National European local language newsletters
- Preferential access to webinars and virtual and physical conferences
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can LOGIN below for ultimate access: